Income

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Income » DarkCavern Dating » How To Get A Free Membership To Darkcavern

How To Get A Free Membership To Darkcavern

Сообщений 1 страница 15 из 15

1. Go to Welcome to the Dark Cavern!

2. Make a profile with an avatar that is a fan sign. ie 'Darkcavern.com' must be clearly written on your body or being help up on a sign, and if you try to make a fake it better be a good one.

3. Post your profile nickname in this thread so I can find you on the site.

This offer is good for couples, women and super hung black dudes only. Sorry white guys, but somebody's gotta help pay for the site.

Coolness...will work on that and make it happen!...thank you, would love the free membership

New Fan Avatar is up...my handle is "SxyBlkMusicianLA" on the site, let me know if you need anything else or if I need to take it again, Thank you!!

well technically, as a man the offer is only open if you're super hung and I don't know if you are because you have no gallery pix but I went ahead and gave it to you anyway. Make sure you upload some gallery pics please and msg lots of people :)

You got it!!...thank you, I will :).

Отредактировано Income (Вт 21:07:12)

Cheshire, I upgraded you too because of course. Make sure you send out lots of messages to people you like, get them to sign up! Also do me a favor if you would and make your profile pic a fan sign, it helps a lot when people know that our profiles are real people.

Of course we signed up. :)

Subcuckcpl

Kinkycuckcpl

I hope you'll consider me eligible

:)

my nickname is fabio0606

Mahalo

If I'm verified here is that good enough?

I neeed one bbc

Atlblckking hopefully I’m not too late for the offer

Sorry, I'm a good slutwife but not so good at technology. Apologize for previous post.

My darkcavern username is tnSlutWife

kinkycpl, tatted, I don't see your profiles. Tricities you're in :)

Вы здесь » Income » DarkCavern Dating » How To Get A Free Membership To Darkcavern

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно