Income

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Income » Cuck and Bulls Pix » small cocks only.

small cocks only.

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

All you small cocked cuckolds,lets see just how small you are,and prove how inadequate you are to your wife or girlfriend.Here is mine to begin with.

sure why not, here's mine....

it's never been big enough for any of the girls ive been with...the most common thing I hear them say is it's "cute" but I know that's the last thing theyre actually thinking....

What can I say, they are cute little buggers.

here is my beautiful wife showing off my little pathetic peepee..

My wife discovered black cock 12 years ago she now gets it several times a week - no surprise after seeing this.

=============

err uh excuse me but your clitoris
seems to have grown a tad ...........:rolleyes:

here is mine.

hubbies dickclit

some pics of my hugs little dick.Good thing I have him trained to enjoy the taste of my cummy pussy.

Man, these pics are totaly hot!! I would like to see yall with a black bull making her feel like a real woman, something you and I can't do! I picture her laying down missionary with a hung black bull with her arms wraped around him (wedding rings in view)gently kissing with his ass flexed tight knowing his black cock is deep inside her, with a sexy look on her face and you kneeling beside her bed looking at her, enjoy what you can't give her.. When he is finished you suck the bull clean and then clean your wife.....WOW!! That's the Way it should be!! Please post more and let's see your beautiful/sexy wife/ and you,, maybe one with her bull too!! YES!!

Here are the pics of my 3.5" stub and my wife seeking sexual satisfaction with other men between her legs.

The lucky bugger lol

Отредактировано Income (Вт 21:18:42)

hung like a 5 year old boy

at least that's what my wife says....what do you think??

I'd Wonder

I guess I'd wonder how your wife knew how hung a five year old boy was?

AA BAttery

Its a mere inches hard as a rock

Отредактировано Income (Вт 21:19:08)

hi, here is my small dick. Wife says that she couldn't feel it inside her after fucking one of her big cocked boyfriends and that they hit spots inside that I never could. That is why I am rarely allowed to put it inside of her, 3 times this year and only while wearing a condom, while her boyfriends get to fuck her bareback. My wife let me put it inside of her the beginning of this month for my birthday, she hadn't been fucked by anyone in over month, but as you can probably guess, I came in under a minute and had to finish her off with my mouth and hands.
:D

First 2 pics are of me soft, next one is semi hard, and the last 2 are fully hard.

Вы здесь » Income » Cuck and Bulls Pix » small cocks only.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно